CreekView Home Owners Association in Riverview, FL would like to welcome you to the neighborhood! This website provides useful information about our community. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions!
What is an HOA?
Homeowners' Associations, or HOAs, are formal legal entities created to maintain common areas; they have the authority to enforce deed restrictions. Most condominium and town home developments, and many newer single-family subdivisions have HOAs, which are usually created when the development is built.
Covenants, Conditions &Restrictions (CC&R's) are issued to each homeowner, and HOAs are established to ensure that they are adhered to in order to maintain the quality and value of the properties involved.
Members of the community can also request a copy of the Statement of Cash Receipts and Disbursements for the previous year by contacting our management company. Please click here for more details.
Thank you to all Board Members who have volunteered!
Please drive 25 MPH or slower.
For detailed rules and regulations, either select the Request Forms tab, or Click Here.
OVERNIGHT STREET PARKING IS NOT PERMITTED without Board/Social Committee approval. If your event requires street parking, you will need to include such request with your application.
• Please submit Architecture Review (ARC) requests to the management company prior to making changes to your property.
• Maintain your lawn and keep your mailbox clean.
• Keep garbage bins concealed.
• You may keep Garbage Bins next to your garage only as long as the garbage bins are behind a white privacy fence (see next bullet paragraph) that covers the front and side of the garbage bins.
• Privacy fence must be anchored to the wall, secured to the ground and remain in good standing condition as shown on the box. Click here to view which privacy fence is allowed and view a sample of its appearance.
Report all crimes/emergencies to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department or dial 911.